VISTA MT-300 TR - VISTAPRO MT-300 Landscape Lighting
• Stainless steel, custom-designed, weather-tight casing seals components from moisture and debris. Vista’s Smudge-Free clear powdercoat
ensures a like-brand-new look for years to come.
• Take-apart stainless steel hinges for easy door removal allowing greater access during installation.
• Water-resistant weather-stripping around door seal.
• Easy to read instructions mounted inside door.
• Magnetic overload circuit breakers for reliable automatic circuit protection under all conditions. A rocker switch may also be used for
manual on/off switching.
• Over-sized wiring compartment makes cable installation easy.
• ½”-¾” knockouts on each side of enclosure for conduit and accessory mounting as well as a removable, swing-down enclosure bottom
with Adjustable Cable Raceway Feeder and multiple ½”-¾” and 2” knockouts.
• Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections.
• Separate accessory terminal strip for easy installation of optional photo-cell, motion sensor, or other external switching devices.
• 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
• 120-volt Accessory receptacle for use with optional, removable multi-setting mechanical 24-hour timer or electronic/digital 7-day timer
(with battery back-up).
• Lockable, stainless steel latch can be secured to prevent tampering.
• Discrete louvered vents in the rear and sides of the cabinet maintain a cool operating temperature.
• 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring.
• Optional photocell is available for use with timers or stand-alone.
• Electronic timer and remote photocell combination standard in RP models.
• UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838). Pool & Spa Ready - Suitable for use with
Submersible Luminaires or Submersible Pumps.
• Mounting template included.
• Also available in 240V, 50 or 60 cycle- Special order only.