Mini In-Line Drippers are used with drip irrigation and are inserted into 1/4" tubing. They are installed like a 1/4" coupler. In-line drippers can be installed with the outlet hole on either the upstream or downstream side of the tubing.
- Make your own 1/4" emitter tubing. You to control the spacing. Cap the end of the 1/4" tubing with a goof plug.
- Add a little more water where needed. Cut the 1/4" tubing and insert the emitter into each end.
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 15 - 20 PSI to maintain 1/2 GPH (gallons per hour) output
- In-line drippers can be installed with the outlet hole on either the upstream or downstream side of the tubing.
- Non-Pressure Compensating Emitter. Water output will increase over 20 PSI.
- 1/4" Barb Inlet and Outlet, use with our 1/4" tubing
- Used to make custom-spaced 1/4" drip emitter tubing
- Excellent for unevenly spaced plants
- Maximum Flow with 1/4" tubing: 30 GPH (60 emitters) per circuit
- Maximum Run for 1/4" tubing: 50 feet per circuit
- 20 PSI Pressure Regulator required to achieve proper flow rate. Hose Threaded 20 psi Regulators & Pipe Threaded 20 psi Regulators available
- Cap end of 1/4" tubing with Goof Plug