Take Apart Flag Emitters can be pulled apart for easy cleaning. Attach to either 1/2" or 1/4" drip tubing. Excellent for low pressure, gravity fed drip systems. Output: 1 GPH.
- Output: 1 GPH (Gallon Per Hour)
- Non-pressure-compensating emitter.
- Must operate at 15 - 20 PSI for 1 GPH output
- Color coded: Black = 1GPH
- Very economical
- Popular design
- Pulls apart for easy cleaning. Removable flag top.
- 1/4" inlet & outlet for 1/2" mainline tubing or 1/4" distribution drip tubing
- Inlet is a beveled barb
- Outlet is at flag end
- Works well at low pressure