8005 Performance Chart
Please Note: The 8005 Rotor does not come with a nozzle tree. Please select your nozzle from the performance chart and we will supply it free of charge.
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals.
- Brass reinforcing shaft of the nozzle turret to riser withstands vandal kick.
- Optional stainless steel riser model helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Full and part circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements.
- Easy, wet, dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver through top of rotor from 50° to 330° part-circle, 360° non-reversing full-circle.
- Left and right side trips adjustable for ease of installation without turning the case and loosening the pipe connection.
- Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device/riser to help prevent low head drainage.
- Water-lubricated gear drive.
- Rain Curtain™ nozzles for optimal distribution and close-in watering resulting in superior uniformity.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting turbine stator allows nozzle replacement with no other adjustments required.
- Heavy duty retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
- Standard rubber cap. (Green)
- Optional Purple rubber cover for nonpotable applications.
- Trade Warranty.
- 3/4" FIPT inletda including Rainbird Rotors, and other sprinkler supplies.