Falcon 6504 Performance Chart
Please Note: The 6504 Rotor does not come with a nozzle tree. Please select your nozzle from the performance chart and we will supply it free of charge.
- Stainless steel riser option helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Five-year trade warranty..
- Easy arc adjustment (part-circle model) through top of rotor from 40° to 360°. No special tools required.
- Water-lubricated gear drive for reliable, durable rotation.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring ensures positive pop-down.
- Standard black rubber cover or optional purple rubber cover for non-potable water.
- Removable Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check device prevents puddling and erosion caused by low-head drainage.
- Eight color-coded Rain Curtain™ nozzles offer greater design flexibility.
- Patented Rain Curtain™ nozzles have three ports for optimal long-range, mid-range, and close-in watering, for green grass even in the heat of summer.
- Nozzles are interchangeable from the front with no special tools.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows radius reduction up to 25% without changing nozzles.
- Small 2" (5,1 cm) exposed diameter reduces possibility of injury in play areas.
- Patented, pressure-activated wiper seal and tapered riser stem on both plastic and stainless steel models protect internals from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- 4" (10,2 cm) pop-up height to center line of nozzle clears taller turfgrass.
- Stainless steel trip gears ensure long-term durability.
- High speed model completes full rotation in approximately one minute for quick wet-down of clay tennis courts and sports turf infield areas.
- Falcon rotors can be ordered from the factory with nozzles pre-installed in case quantities as a special order.