Click Here For Brochure
Comes with Standard Nozzle Tree with 8 Nozzles. Click Here for nozzle performance chart.
What PRS Does to Help Save Water
- Regulates high or fluctuating inlet pressure at the rotor (45psi)
- Complies with local water legislation
- Optimizes the flow rate, putting down less water
- Reduces or eliminates misting and fogging due to high pressure
- Eliminates head-to-head pressure variations
- Improves distribution uniformity by operating the nozzle at optimum pressure
- Ensures long-term performance by minimizing component wear and tear
- Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.01 inches per hour (5 to 26 mm/h)
- Radius: 25 to 50 feet (7,6 to 15,2 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 bar)
- Flow Rate: 0.73 to 9.63 gpm (4,2 to 36,6 l/m)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full and part circle adjustment 40° – 360°
- Full circle only adjustment 360°
- Pop-up height: Shrub; 4" (10,2 cm)
- Overall body height: Shrub: 7 3/4" (19,7cm) 4"
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 5/8" (4,1 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to the nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down
Supply of Irrigation parts to Canada including Rainbird Rotors, and other sprinkler supplies.